Auto Point has an ongoing program for OEM certification. When we implement programs for dealerships and dealer groups, you can be assured we are compliant with your automotive manufacturer’s guidelines. Here are some of the highlights of the Auto Point OEM Program:
- Auto Point also submits co-op on behalf of its dealers currently for BMW and Volvo.
- Additionally, Auto Point provides co-op compliant materials for dealership submission for Mazda and Toyota.
- Auto Point has trusted vendor access to the following OEM Ad Planner/Marketing collateral websites: BMW, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, Lexus, Lincoln, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and Volvo.
Auto Point is intimately familiar with the following OEM programs and can supplement current factory offerings for a more robust solution:
- Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/RAM Smart Link
- Ford/Lincoln Genuine Direct
- GM CSSR
- Honda /Acura Customer Care
- Hyundai Owner Connect
- Infiniti Inner Circle
- Kia Customer 360
- Mercedes Benz Customer Journey
- Nissan One to One
- Subaru Care Connect
- Toyota OCP
- Volvo Service Retention
- VW/Audi TRAC
Auto Point Selected as a GM Plus-up Vendor
The importance of customer loyalty and retention has become a critical factor for GM dealers to increase their overall profitability. Going beyond the core CSSR program which only targets on-make customers with vehicles 0-5 years old, GM’s Auto Point Plus-Up Program helps you to capitalize on one of your most profitable customer segments; in-make owners whose vehicles are older than five years as well as visiting service customers.
For more information on OEM programs, contact Jim Roche at 866-348-9717